Be Prepared for Practice
Return to Athletics NEED TO KNOW:
PRACTICES are CLOSED to spectators due to participation limitations
- Registration must be completed and approved prior to participation
- Arrive no more than 10 min. prior to practice
- Face coverings must be worn at all times – no Gators
- 6ft of social distancing at all times (before, during and after practice)
- All practices will take place outside - Dress for the weather
- Bring water bottle – No sharing of personal items
- Students must check in & out with a QR code – google form. Cell phones can be used to access forms with QR code reader or camera feature. If students do not have a cell phone, coaches will assist with signing in & out.
- After practice students may not loiter. We ask parents please arrive promptly to pick up students following practice.
If we do not have a completed and approved registration or encounter any health concerns, students will be sent home. This is an area where we must error on the side of health and safety for everyone.
Communication for cancellations. Practices may need to be canceled because of weather. Notifications will be posted on the sheldonirishathletics.com, sent via text alerts and directly communicated via head coach identified methods (band, remind, email etc,)